Frankart style flapper nymph art deco green lamp with glass shade and wired USA
Petie finds a great looking Flapper Lamp that its wired complete. A Flapper lamp that has a very strong Art Deco Design.
The shade is carved glass with striking Deco lines in it. A beautiful high gloss GREEN enamel finish.
The lamp runs on 120 volt electricity. The light bulb can be any wattage. The Nymphs are a recast in Aluminum from a 1920's mold made in the 1970's or 80's. The lamp is wired and has a socket and bottom felt, . NEW = NEW OLD STOCK = NOS.
Height: 9 (22.9 cm). Width: 5-3/4 (14.6 cm). Depth: 3-3/4 (9.5 cm). THERE ARE NO CHIPS OR CRACKS. Listing and template services provided by inkFrog.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Lamps, Lighting\Lamps". The seller is "petiesbest" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: Easy Installation, Easy Assembly, Lamp Shade Included, Rust Resistant
- Handmade: Yes
- Time Period Manufactured: 1970-1979
- Modified Item: No
- Sensor Type: None
- Vintage: Yes
- Era: 1970s
- Power Source: Electric
- Number of Lights: 1
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material of lamp base: Hand cast aluminum alloy
- Control Style: Switch
- Material: Glass
- Featured Refinements: Deco Lamp
- Width: ~: 5-3/4 Inches ~ (14.6 cm)
- Number of Blades: None
- Cord Color: Gold
- Height: ~: 9 Inches ~ (22.9 cm)
- Blade Color: None
- Design: Shaded
- Finish: Gloss Green
- Brand: Sarsaparilla Deco Designs, Ltd.
- Fan Width: None
- Style: Art Deco
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Baked on high gloss green
- Mounting: Free Standing
- Type: Table Lamp
- Original/Reproduction: Original